You can add 1Foundation’s event calendar to your Google Calendar or Outlook.
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/6l83ailtsrs6j8h1kk5g3nn78s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
- In Outlook.com, go to your calendar.
- Click Import, and then click Subscribe.
- In the Calendar URL box, copy-and-paste calendar’s address: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/6l83ailtsrs6j8h1kk5g3nn78s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics.
- Enter 1Foundation as the name for the calendar and choose a color
- If you like, select a charm that will appear in every day that new events occur.
- Click Subscribe.